222 Glenwood Condos For Sale
Browse 222 Glenwood condos for sale below. It may seem impossible to find a building with so many options and a condo with an interior so elegantly finished, that is located close to everything, but 222 Glenwood has it all. This condo building near Downtown Raleigh is situated in such a great area that residents don’t have to worry about driving everywhere. The R-Line transit of hybrid electric buses stop right outside the front door and can deposit residents to a number of restaurants, retail shops, offices, museums, entertainment options, parking facilities, hotels and more in the Raleigh area. The buses run every 10-15 minutes, so it is easy to get on board and arrive to your destination on time.
Looking for the ideal Downtown Raleigh home? Read more below about 222 Glenwood Condos.
222 Glenwood Homes For Sale:
No listings were found matching your search criteria.
Amenities at 222 Glenwood Condominiums
- Private Health Club
- Private Clubroom
- Private Pool
- Courtyard area with patio, outdoor grill and fireplace (with Wi-Fi Internet access)
- Controlled access doors
- Covered parking
- Security Cameras
- Courtesy Officer
- Wireless Security Capability
- Elevator access to Restaurants and Shops inside the building
Amazing Interior Spaces
Some of 222 Glenwood's finishes include:
- Hardwood floors in living and dining rooms, kitchen and foyer
- Large balconies
- Panel interior doors
- Kitchens with Granite countertops, built-in Stainless Steel Appliances, Smooth-top stove, Pantry, and Maple Cabinets
- Luxury Bath with Granite countertops, separate shower and designer tub in the Master bath
Life In Downtown Raleigh
Being in the Glenwood South area makes this Downtown Raleigh area condo building close to so many conveniences, businesses and entertainment possibilities. Residents of condos at 222 Glenwood will enjoy being near downtown Raleigh, Universities, Stadiums, Museums, parks and the Five Points area. This area is only minutes away from the Cameron Village Library and the North Carolina Farmers' Market. For your weekends, it is a walk or short taxi ride from countless restaurants, bars, and clubs.