Choosing the right Realtor here in the Greater Raleigh and Triangle areas can be difficult, especially when they all sound so convincing. The following list of questions will not only help you select the right Realtor, but will also help you get the very best from the agent you choose to sell your home.
- Do you work as a full-time Realtor?
- What is your office like?
- How long have you lived in the Triangle area?
- Do you handle incoming property inquiries?
- Do you have a help system to see that no details are overlooked?
- How many potential buyers and sellers do you speak with each day? Each week? Each year?
- In what ways will you encourage other Realtors to sell my home?
- Do you have references that I can check?
- How will you set my listing apart from the crowd with out costing me more money?
- What is my property worth? What listing price do you recommend? How did you arrive at that price?
- How will you assist in my relocation plans?
- How will you make information on my property available to out-of-town buyers?
- How do you promote properties on the Internet?
- What is your follow up system for showings?
- What type of reports will I receive about the marketing for my home?
- What are your working hours?
The Triangle Real Estate Group consists of experienced agents who have proven success records. Let us help you get your home sold.