Durham County February 2019 Market Stats
March's Market Update video for Durham County is out and it's fully loaded with useful data and insight that will help you make educated real estate decisions as you navigate the Triangle's local real estate market. Here's a breakdown of the information covered in the above video for Durham County:
During February 2019, the number of active listings in Durham County was down 7% from the previous year and down 4% from the previous month. Durham County's median listing price was just over $350,000 and the median sale price was $290,000.
Compared to last year, the average number of days that properties spent on the market before selling was up 15%. Overall, the number of units sold increased by 10% year-over-year and increased by 25% month-over-month.
If you have any questions regarding the local real estate market in your desired area, please reach out to our Raleigh office at 919.981.6505 to be connected with any of our highly experienced real estate brokers.