Wake County February Market Stats

March's Market Update video for Wake County is packed full of useful and helpful information and insights that can help you make informed real estate decisions. Here's a summary of the information covered in the video above:

During the month of February, the number of active listings was down 5% from the previous year and down 6% from one month earlier. Wake County's median listing price was just under $440,000 and the median sale price was just over $330,000.

Compared to last February, the average number of days that homes spent on the market before being sold was up 18%. Overall, the number of units sold increased 10% year-over-year and increased 28% month-over-month.

If you have any questions relating to the local real estate market, please contact our Raleigh office at 919.981.6505 to be connected to one of our expert real estate brokers. 

Post a Comment